Your Ranch and Residential Specialist.It's My Passion, It's Your Lifestyle
- Licensed since January 2005 & Top Producer. I have been on job sites since I was crawling, as I am from 4 Generations of Hogue Home Builders and have worked in many areas supporting the New Home Construction Industry over the years.
- We, too, are an Agricultural Family raising beef cattle in Jackson County.
- Outstanding Member of the Year Award 2010 - Topeka Area Association of REALTORS®
- Real Estate Industry: Served as President of the Northeast Kansas Board of REALTORS® - 2008, Board of Directors for the Topeka Area Association of REALTORS® 2011 - 2013, Executive Committee of the Topeka Area Association 2012 - 2013, Presidential Appointee of the Kansas Association of REALTORS® Executive Committee 2014, Numerous other committees, Task Forces, and Forums over the years, including Conducting and participating in hearings for Ethics and Professional Standards cases. Right Track Leadership KAR Graduate of 2011 and Co-Founded the Leading Edge of the Kansas Association of REALTORS®.
- Community Support: President & Past President USD 336 PTO May 2009 - December 2012, Small Business Consultant for the Northeast Kansas Enterprise Facilitators from 2008 - 2011 Assisting current small business owners or individuals with interest in starting a small business in rural communities succeed. Offering resources, communication, and support in regards to product analysis and location, marketing strategy, and employment/management support & Staffing. Jackson County Fall Fest Organizer Volunteer, Religious Education Instructor at St Dominic's Catholic Church from Aug 2003 - May 2011, Volunteer & Pre-K/K Leader Straight Arrows 4H, Co-Founder of the Topeka JR. Scarecrows Youth Hockey program in 1998, and more.
In 2011 I was offered a position as Director of Marketing and Business Development at our two NE Kansas Coldwell Banker locations in Topeka. I have been managing specifically in the areas of training and coaching real estate agents, as well as providing recruiting, growth, and development for the #1 Real Estate firm in NE Kansas and North America. While I am still acting in many of these areas as a consultant, in 2014 I had the opportunity to be back out in the field doing what I love and still to this day teach new agents. That is providing high quality service and resources to my clients interested in making a future move or investing in real estate.
I'm anxious to cross paths with you all soon!